Sunday, May 2, 2010

Random Update


Ashley, Emily

Ashley, Emily, Me



Lindsay, Me


It has been such an interesting week! It has been a good one though. School is going well, and I am starting to get into a routine which I am so thankful for. I have a break every day from 11:15-12:45 so that is the perfect time to go to the library and hide on the 2nd floor and do homework.
Thursday I had the opportunity to go to the temple with Ashley and I am so glad! I love receiving answers to prayers in the temple! I love going to the temple and the peace that I feel there. I LOVE THE TEMPLE!!!
Friday I went with Ashley and Emily to the Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband concert and it was so good! I went my first semester with Ashley Balmforth so I was glad to go again! We took lots of pictures but they are mostly on Emily's camera and she can't find the camera cord (and it has a funny memory card) so I will put those on when I can.
Last night on the last minute I decided to meet Jared and his family at Olive Garden for dinner. I drove through every kind of weather on the way to Idaho Falls, it was CRAZY! I am so glad I went. I ended up staying in Shelley and came back up right before church. I love my ward at school, that is probably why I keep coming back! My bishopric is amazing and the people in the ward are amazing!
This semester is going to be a good one but definitely an interesting one!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Kara, you are FUNNY. When I read what time your break was, I thought, what a perfect NAP time! Then I kept reading. You silly, silly girl. Someday you'll be smart like me.