Sunday, June 13, 2010

Life

Another picture from our trip to Yellowstone, his aunt took this one-which I am thankful for because it is my favorite from the trip!


Yesterday I had the chance to help out with the [Teton] Dam Marathon for a few hours. My roommate Emily is on the opposite end of me, (in the Middle is Alisha Tueller that I went to high school with). We got to cut up the bananas, watermelon, and oranges for the runners to have after the race.


I am random... I know!


The jeans I am wearing in the race pics are credit to Alicia. I bought them when I was shopping with her not this past January, but the one before. They were a bit tight when I bought them and didn't love them, but now that they fit me sooooo well I LOVE them! Thanks for talking me into buying them Alicia!!

Update on life: I last week the weather was nicer and I was able to run outside a little bit. I actually did my first run to the temple and it went great! I wasn't able to run as much of it as I wanted because I wasn't feeling great-but I still went out and did it! My field trip was fun, it was just long! I slept a bit on the bus, but so did everyone. There is something about sitting in a car/bus/whatever all day that I think just makes you sleepy. Yesterday I went fishing with Jared and his family, but we didn't catch anything! Then I worked on homework and he just hung out while I did, and helped me where he could. Then last night we went to Guitars Unplugged. It was ok, but definitely not the best one I have been to. I am going into my busy week this week- I have multiple projects and two tests. BUT this past week I was talking to a girl about why she was sitting on the stage at devotional, she explained that they randomly called her and invited her to go to a luncheon with President and Sister Clark as well as the speaker and a few other students and then sit on the stage at devotional. I thought it was so cool! Then an hour and a half later I got a call, sadly I missed it but called them back, and I was invited to do the same thing this next week! I am so excited! It will be one of the few times I have skipped a class, but I think it is totally worth it!! :)

As a side note I have been very thankful lately for things that I have been taught. I am thankful that I was taught to clean up after myself- to wipe the counter down, put my stuff away, take care of the dishes that I use, etc. I am just thankful that I was taught to be responsible! I am thankful that I was also taught the importance of the temple! I love it! I am thankful I was taught the importance of church and of paying attention in it, and not goofing off during it. The church is true, and I am so thankful that I have been taught it my entire life.

Enjoy the Journey.

2 comments:

McKay and Jessica said...

I need to run with you on fridays. Let me know when you go.

Sheila said...

I am thankful for you and your willingness to learn ! I love you!
and remember if Granma sends me to jail... Please come see me! LOL