Life is WONDERFUL!!! I am enjoying it! Mid-terms are done with already! I am half way through the semester! That is crazy! It has been raining the last 2 1/2 weeks or so, but that keeps me semi-focused on my homework. I am just ready for the sun to stay! I have also been keeping up the running! I am so happy about that! It is honestly part of my daily routine now which I am thankful! I need to work on increasing my distance, as well as speed. But for now I just want to start running outside! I am too much of a sissy to run in the rain, so I have been on the tread mill, but tonight I went outside with my roommates. It was wonderful. Also a side note for this week in particular- I already have all of my homework done for the week except for what is due on Monday-which I am almost halfway done with! WOOT!!! This weekend I am helping with the Dam Marathon! I am excited to have another sweet shirt!! Also on Friday we get to go on a 'field trip' for my Natural Disasters class-I hope the weather cooperates! Pretty much this is my life right now! It is just kickin' along! :)
Enjoy the Journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment