I love this girl-hence why I got her wet!!
You can't really see but my hip was WET!!
Ignore the silly face, but like I said- I didn't want to be drenched in the front!!
Well last night after being in a crazy mood all day, Ashley and I made a delicious cheese ball (recipe below). I have this cup that I absolutely love to always have full of water with me because it is so big and keeps me drinking lots of water (Lisa and Alicia!). Well I had this bright idea in my head to get Ashley with what was left in it. I noticed her phone in her pocket so I asked if I could see the background on it. After she pulled it out I grabbed it from her and threw the water on her- in the middle of the kitchen! It was awesome! BUT out of fright I ran out of our apartment and into another one. I was locked out! (Go figure). Eventually they let me back in, but the only reason Ashley wouldn't get me is because I had both phones and placed them strategically so that I wouldn't get soaked. Back in the kitchen, drying the floor Ashley said "Watch your back," as she got my hip with water. I was wet. It was a large amount of water but better the hip than all down the front of me!
Just an update on life. LIFE is GRAND!!! I am so happy right now! My mom and I are going to go visit Alicia and her family the first week of break so that will be a wonderful relief from school. I will be taking an online class during the 7 week break so that I can finish my associates degree in December and have that done and out of the way. I have been continuing to run and have been running to the temple more as it has been nicer outside. OH!!! If any of you have recipes of something that I have tried and want to email me the recipe I could really use it! I have 30ish more to collect for my Semester Project and have almost exhausted my resources...well my time pretty much! Thanks!!!
Enjoy the Journey.
Ranch Cheese Bowl
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup mayo
1 8oz Pkg Cream Cheese
1 Pkg Ranch Dressing
4 cups shredded cheese
Mix first 4 ingredient until smooth. Add cheese and mix until well blended. Enjoy!
1 8oz Pkg Cream Cheese
1 Pkg Ranch Dressing
4 cups shredded cheese
Mix first 4 ingredient until smooth. Add cheese and mix until well blended. Enjoy!
1 comment:
Woot Woot!!! Yay for visitors!
Post a Comment