Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Almost There.


Today was my last day of classes! Wow that is crazy to think that I only have to show up to 2 more classes before I am done with another semester! The beginning of the semester went slow, but the rest has flown by! Our bedroom is a disaster as I have started cleaning, but have done it haphazardly. On an amazing note, our final for my Natural Disasters class was turned into a take home final that should only take me an hour to do... I just need to do it. But I still have to show up to class so that we can finish presentations- I am totally fine with that though, I think much better not at 7 a.m.!!!

Monday: CHECK!!!
Money Management Final-90%
Natural Disasters Presentation
Final Buffet For Meal Management
Family Foundations Quiz

Tuesday: CHECK!!!
Fashion Final-96%
Do Take Home final for Meal Management Turned in

Wednesday: CHECK!!!
Ed Psych Final 88%
2nd half of Money Management Final We just had to show up and write our name down on a paper and get a grade sheet.
Lab cleaning for Meal Management I got to fold towels and organize the linen closet! :)

Thursday:
3-5 Page paper for Family Foundations Done and off to Jared to be edited
Presentation in Family Foundations
Cleaning

Friday:
Natural Disasters final 7:00 a.m.
Finish Cleaning
Lunch Date with Jared
Move stuff to my new apartment for fall
HOMEWARD BOUND!!

Birthday Countdown: 16 days until 20!!!

Enjoy the Journey.

No comments: