Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Blessed.

I have been thinking lately about a lot of things that I am thankful for. I am so blessed by my Heavenly Father to have all that I do. I have been blessed with an amazing family that loves and supports me in all that I do. I have been blessed with an incredible best friend/boyfriend who laughs right along with me when I do silly things. I have been blessed to be a member of the church and have 2 temples so close to me! I am blessed to go to this beautiful university! I am blessed not to get sun burned but just tan. I have been blessed with eyes that see, ears that hear, and legs that can run. I have been blessed with the scriptures and a testimony of Christ. I have been blessed to have a good job with an incredible boss that loves me. I have been blessed to have other amazing friends throughout my life. I have been blessed to be able to make it through trials and become stronger after each one. I have been blessed to grow up in a small town where I could be involved and learn and grow. I have been blessed to be able to play the piano and sing. I have been blessed by my Heavenly Father in so many ways. I am so thankful for all of my many blessings that I listed and others that I didn't list.


I realized I never posted a picture of the beautiful flowers that Jared got me for Mother's Day this year with a cute note! :)

I have been blessed to have roomed with this cute girl for 3 semesters. This semester was our first one not rooming together but we are still with each other an hour a day minimum. She is so cute and I have learned so much from her! I am glad she lives 15 sec. away from me or I would go crazy!

The other night we were blessed with an awesome rainstorm. I decided to go out and play in it with apt. 12. It was so much fun, but I was SOAKED!

Back of Skirt

Front of Skirt

Enjoy the Journey.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Uhmmmmm, I'm sorry! When did you become a Mother??? I feel like I keep ok tabs on you, but I missed that? Is Jared the Father??? Just askin!