Sunday, July 18, 2010

Finals.


Just a fun picture I thought... I will do lots of updates... promise.

This is my last week of school. As of Friday I will be half-way done with college? Really? The past 2 years have gone fast. I am registered for next semester and am ready to get started... well when the time comes, but until then I am ready for a break! I have some fun plans during the break and am excited to come and see some of you! Alicia, Lisa, we'll see who else! I will post more once I am done (promise) but for now I need to go read a talk and head to bed soon. My week:

Monday:
Money Management Final
Natural Disasters Presentation
Final Buffet For Meal Management
Family Foundations Quiz

Tuesday:
Fashion Final
Do Take Home final for Meal Management

Wednesday:
Ed Psych Final
2nd half of Money Management Final
Lab cleaning for Meal Management

Thursday:
Presentation in Family Foundations
Cleaning

Friday:
Natural Disasters final 7:00 a.m.
Finish Cleaning
Move stuff to my new apartment for fall
HOMEWARD BOUND!!

Birthday Countdown: 19 days until 20!!!

Enjoy the Journey.

2 comments:

JareBear said...

Yes, you do need to go to bed soon! and Please visit me!!!

Sheila said...

surprised that wasn't on her post Jared. I am hoping for a visit also.
you can do it Love you Kara