Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Birthday trip to the Zoo

For my birthday Jared took me to the ZOO! I was so excited!

This was a picture from my "Birthday Date" at the greenbelt.



This is how I was apparently supposed to hatch... Jared was showing me how.

But this was way more fun and it was my birthday so I thought it was perfect to "hatch!"

Classic Lion drinking fountain.

Sweet Hair!

Jared on the Lion

Me on the Tiger

Flamingo Jared

Grooming time!




Me as a Monkey

I had a great birthday! Most of my present from Mom and Dad was my trip to CA which was great! I also got some clothes and books, INCLUDING President Clark's new book Armor. I am really excited to read it! Thanks to everyone who helped make my birthday great!

Oh also Parker and Julia helped me blow out my birthday candles via Skype. I loved the help and can't wait to see them TOMORROW!!! :)

Enjoy the Journey.

1 comment:

JareBear said...

Hope you had a great birthday dear!