I am so excited I got these beautiful shoes while I was in visiting Chad, Lisa, Parker, and Julia. I wanted to cry the day I came home from my run at the end of the semester and realized the holes that were in the sides of my shoes! SAD DAY!! BUT never worry!! I got new running shoes and will be testing them out tomorrow evening!! (Anyone wanna join? I don't know why it cut the pic off but if you really want to see the whole shoe you can click on it... ;)

As for my life right now I just got back from that visit and Jared was able to come Friday-Monday and we had so much fun! (I will post pictures later) He heads back to school tomorrow but will be back after classes Thursday night. I move on Labor day. Then we get to start the long distance relationship thing again... we have done it for 2 years we are pros... right? ;) I am excited about the start of the new semester but as all it will bring new challenges. I am registered for 18 credits. I know most of you will think I am crazy but as for 1 of those credits I will turn in all of my work the first full week of school and be done with it, so it will be more lie 17. I have done 17 before so I should be ok. Also at the end of this semester I should be able to get my associates degree! BUT I am also hoping to get on fast track so that I can finish up my bachelors and graduate next July only to have student teaching left for the Fall semester. Wow am I really that close to finishing college? WHAT?! I have completely new roommates again this semester which should be fun. All of the girls I have lived with are going to be on the 4 apartments on the 2nd floor closest to the stairs to 2 on one side 2 on the other. That should be fun! One of my roommates from last semester (Lindsay--in pics below somewhere) just got engaged and will be getting married in December. CONGRATS to her!! Her dress is absolutely beautiful and we got to go shopping with her at the end of last semester. Also Jared's brother Jordan is engaged and he and Cahlin will be getting married on October 15 in SLC. Congrats to them! (Poor Cahlin has been through the works the last couple of weeks soooo sick and now has mono, so she is taking the semester off and will be in Missouri until they get married! Sad!)
I am excited to start school though, it will be good to have a routine again and be able to know that I am going running and doing an ab workout every night... I have slacked off during my break. I am almost done with my 7 wk break class and only have 2 lessons left-which I hope to finish before Jared comes home this weekend.
As for life right now that is pretty much it! I just keep going with the flow and all of the constant changes that come!
Enjoy the Journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment