Monday, August 16, 2010

Highlights.

Life is crazy right now! I am off for the 7 week break but am taking a 3 credit Doctrine and Covenants class online, so I don't really get a break. I am loving the class, but it is a lot of work, and super fast. A lot has happened since I have done a real blog post so here are a few highlights!

I finished the semester with straight A's!!! WAHOO!!

I was able to go to California with mom for a week to see Alicia and her family and had a ton of fun! We didn't get the camera out much, we were too busy sitting by the pool and getting tan, but here are a few shots from the end of the week.

Aly at soccer practice


Watching Aly... terrible picture of me.


Aly's is the dark pink ball in the back... LOVED having Debbie's camera with me!


Mike


Mom, Heather, Alicia

I got back in time for my birthday and am no longer a teenager. I have hit the "big" 2-0.

I have been "treasure finding," as Jared calls, it with him the last 3 times and have been working on a project for Lisa as I have been doing that. It has actually been a lot of fun and I am so impressed with how cheap he can get things (he is a pro bargainer!)! We have all been helping Adam and Karissa clean and unpack/organize their house, it is looking so good! Jared is helping them sell some stuff on his blog/ebay, so hopefully he can make them some grocery money! Also a good luck to Adam as he starts Pharmacy school in a few days! I am so happy he got into the program!

This week I get to go to see Chad, Lisa, Parker, and Julia and am more than ready to see them! I miss them so much daily! I am lucky enough to be one of Julia's favorites right now and get to Skype with her all of the time. Good luck to Chad as he finishes up his semester and to Lisa as she finishes up her pregnancy! I am excited for both of them as well!

I was awarded Full-tuition again for this next semester and am realizing what a huge blessing that is. I am so lucky to be able to get good grades and have that paid for. It is definitely worth the study time!

Today Jared and I went and visited Sheri Schmitt. As she was talking to us she told us that someone told her that you should always have 100 goals down, and challenged us to do so. So we are making a list of goals. If you have any that you have had and think are fun let me know!

I need new running shoes. I have had mine since February of senior year (3.5 years) and mine are falling apart. I didn't start really using them until last fall (before I got put in the boot) and this past spring and now they have holes. I HAVE to find a new pair before I go back to school!

Enjoy the Journey.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Thanks for takng such great pictures of Mike & I. Now I know how you really feel! We loved having you! Come again!!!