I love skype.

I am blessed so much by my Heavenly Father! It has been a crazy past week but I will explain why. To start last Thursday I missed my first class, the bookstore had sold our entire class the wrong book, I forgot my i-clicker, my new book was actually $178(with tax) and not $69. Then I found out that I would need to take an application only class (child lab) during the winter if I get on fast track and not spring because of time conflict and when another class is offered (only spring). Then I realized I didn't have one of the prereqs done for child lab. I also realized that credit level for scholarship/grants is 14 credits and student teaching is only 10 credits. BUT then everything started turning around. I went and talked to a couple of advisors and started getting answers. I found out that I was fine missing the first class, and what hw I needed to do for the next one. Then she said that if we had our book by today we would be working on that stuff still and so we would be fine. I was able to write my answers to my i-clicker quiz on a piece of paper and turn them in. Then I found out that the prereq I was still missing I can take in the same semester as child lab and that I was turning my application in plenty early to be able to get into that class for the winter. I then found out that 10 credits is "full time" when student teaching so that qualifies you for scholarship and that they created a 2 credit easy class to get you to 12 credits to be able to get grants. Then today I dropped my parenting class because it was just too much work for this semester-18 credits... I tried it for a few days... not a good idea. But I found out that I only had 5 of the 6 religion credits I needed to take. So this morning after doing my application for FAST GRAD!!! WOOT! I called Bro. Torngren. He explained to me that he had been creating custom 1 credit religion classes for people in this situation. SO I went after devotional and created the 1 credit religion class so I am taking 16 credits instead of 18. Heavenly Father has been looking out for me and has blessed me so much. These are just a few of the major things that I have been noticing these past few days!
Enjoy the Journey.
4 comments:
I think you need to remove the photo as it is not applicable to the blog post. Love you!
update your blog. I am tired of looking at Jared. All my love! AC
I checked back in again today... Nope nothing new or old or at least anything you will tell me about. I had to look through my blog history to remember what you look like. And can I just say that Jared is right! The close up of his nose hair has nothing to do with your post. More love! AC
Really... I can't keep doing this. You are at college. You should be learning new things. You should be kissing LOTS of boys. You should be eating ramen or mac n cheese on a every other day regimne, or more. You should be having crazy weekends. You should be laughing so hard you pee your pants! You should be updating your blog. You should be sending me love. Now enough about you! I am doing well, Thank you for asking. All my love times infinity to the moon and back, I win no matter what you say. Amen
Post a Comment