My mother is amazing. I don't tell her enough how much I appreciate her. She always knows exactly what I need and when I need it. Like today I kind of had a rough day but she didn't even know, she sent up my laundry with someone from Shelley and was calling to let me know that it should be here in 1 minute. She informed me to grab shoes and grab someone else to come with me. I was so confused and said "Isn't it just my laundry? Can't I grab it by myself?" She informed me that I wouldn't be able to, just to grab someone and be happy about it. When Kelsee and I went out to the car she had sent me a pan of cinnamon/sweet rolls. It was exactly what I needed. Clean laundry, a pan of sweet rolls, and a loaf of zucchini bread, she's simply amazing. (Also on Friday we got to go to Collin Raye together and we had so much fun! I loved it! Definitely worth the $10 a person!)
Thanks mom for all that you constantly do for me. I really do appreciate it, so much! I love you.
Enjoy the Journey.
4 comments:
THANKS SO MUCH!
I LOVE YOU!
I agree! She's absolutely fabulous! You're a very lucky girl to have her!!
She is awesome!!! I love her too!
Lucky does not even describe your good fortune! I think you could use a wedgie.
Post a Comment