Monday, February 14, 2011

Because...

Honestly, my life has been rough lately. I have been super busy and feel like I haven't had time to think. I feel like areas of my life have fallen to the floor and now I have to scramble to pick up all of the pieces. But my family has been great. They are such a strength and support to me. Jared has been awesome reminding me what it is all about and what we know is important. My roommates have been great. Tonight while talking to Carrie she said "Kara, I know why it has been so hard for you lately, it is because of all the good that is coming in your life." It hadn't clicked in my head that Satan has been working on me because of everything that is coming up. It was a great reminder to keep my chin up and keep pressing forward. Life will slow down, April will come. I can make it through. We all have our own struggles and trials and I am very aware of what mine are right now-they are right before my eyes-too close to see the big picture. BUT Heavenly Father knows what is best and is mindful of me. My Savior knows what I am going through. I can always get on my knees and pray, and ask for strength to make it through. I am never alone.

In 18 Days I go to the temple.

In 53 days I will be sealed to my best friend for time and all eternity.

Life is good.

Enjoy the Journey.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

You can do it! You are amazing! :) Love ya!