
Apparently I am allergic to the COMBINATION of Cinnamon and Nutmeg. If I have them alone I am fine. If I have them together... My tongue itches, inside my lips itch, and around my mouth itches... at least that is all that has happened the two times I have reacted to it. These are the only two things that have been in the food that I have reacted to that are similar. Last time it was in my textiles class from a muffin someone gave me (which was sooo good and so healthy- I am bummed I can't really eat them!) and today it was in my Connecting Ed. class when I ate applesauce someone gave me to try for a project we are doing. Last time I had to go to the health center and get checked out-get a bottle of Benadryl and that zonked me. I am so glad I kept the bottle in my backpack because when the reaction came MUCH quicker this time I knew what was going on and was able to get it in me. It zonked me again. Benadryl makes me so tired! Crazy, I just made the connection both of my reactions have been on a Tuesday!
Anyways, Life is good! Midterms are NEXT WEEK! I can't believe the semester is half way over already! That means only one more full semester here before I student teach... that is kind of scary to me! But at the same time I am really excited! I am excited to find out exactly where and what I will be teaching. BUT I am super nervous to take the PRAXIS test! I take that on April 30. 200 questions I have to get a 159 to pass! I plan on starting the studying/reviewing process in the next few weeks after I get my last lesson plan for preschool turned in. Life will slow down (classes wise) the week of March 15 because that is the week that I teach the last time for preschool as well as finish the "class" portion of it-then I will only have lab 2x a week. :)
I turned in my plaid shirt for my sewing class on Monday. I am excited to see how I did on it... it was hard, but I feel like I did my very best and am very pleased with how it turned out. We started making tailored pants which means learning how to do a fly zipper. I am nervous and excited about that! After that project we have a lined skirt (my pattern is sooo cute!), a knit project, and then a quilted project. Life is busy, but good! 59 days!!! Time is flying!!
Enjoy the Journey.
1 comment:
And you did well! Yea! Crazy we have so many projects! I am so nervous about my grade for my shirt. I've heard A's and grades that other people don't willingly share. :( You'll do great on the Praxis! Study hard! (like I need to tell you that =P)
Post a Comment