Thursday, February 24, 2011

Happenings.

In no particular order these are some of the events (and thoughts) that have been happening in my life (good and bad):
  • We put the family dog, Honey, to sleep. We had her for 15.5 years and we got her when she was 5. An old but incredibly good dog.
  • I got my plaid shirt back and got a 94% on it.
  • My dress pants are almost done.
  • Next project: Lined Pencil Skirt-"SEW" excited (roll eyes.... now)
  • I only teach preschool ONE more time.
  • I gave a presentation today (which I found out about Tuesday) and went first. After I went the class commented on me setting the bar high. It made me smile.
  • Mid-Term grades came out and I have all A's
  • Bridal shower #1 down and a success. Lots of great stuff.
  • Only 6 weeks left in the semester.
  • Announcements came and are sooo cute.
  • Ashley Balmforth now gets to come to my reception-she was supposed to be in Utah and this makes me happy. I love that girl.
  • I hate lizards. I just taught my preschool lesson on them and informed Jared we will have a normal pet-a dog.
  • The pictures of my life are all scanned in waiting on Jared's so we can have our video done.
  • I haven't been getting nearly enough sleep or exercise lately-I have been busy with homework.
  • Only one more semester on the BYU-Idaho campus... that went quick.
  • I will have a bachelor's degree in 10 months.
  • I feel sooo unprepared for the PRAXIS-good thing I have 2 months to study.
  • Getting presentations done 2 weeks in advance is really nice... 3 weeks is even better.
  • Last week 2 of my 4 teachers were gone but we still had class. It was a chill week but VERY productive.
  • I now know how to sew a fly zipper.
  • I have been spoiled by the sergers and sewing machines at school-it makes me want to spend a lot of money and buy the exact same ones... one day.
Those are just a few of the happenings lately. I will post pictures of something soon... sorry if this post is boring-it helps my brain think clearly to get it out though.

Enjoy the Journey.

1 comment:

Julie and Jill said...

The shirt you sewed for Jared is awesome! You're an incredible seamstress. I've never used a serger, but it's been on my wish list for a long time. Also, your announcement was beautiful! You two are a great pair. Have a good week. Jill