
Life is busy. But life is so good, and will only be getting better. I have 4.5 weeks left in this semester-which not only means I will have 6 semesters of college done but also that in 4.5 weeks I get to marry my best friend.
I have been so busy lately with school and wedding plans. I feel like I have sooo much to blog about! Here are some bullet points of what has been going on lately-I know I did this last time but it is the best way to update quickly and about everything! :)
- Last night we had a stake "songfest" where every ward came prepared with some type of Disney song lip sync or dance or something. Our ward won. We are that cool! My favorite part was at the end when we were all screaming and cheering extremely loud and the Bishop came up to cheer with us-they lifted him up on their shoulders and he was pumping the trophy up and down with the proudest smile I have ever seen.
- I made a pair of dress pants! I also got 140.5/145 on them. I am extremely impressed with how my sewing skills are improving. I will post pictures of them and the shirt another time.
- I found out that I did get assigned the South Salt Lake area for student teaching-I just don't know which district I will be in for sure yet. Even though she told me I would be there it is good to see it on the computer as official.
- I submitted my last lesson plan for preschool and teach for the last time a week from today. I am excited! That means this class is slowing down for me while the rest are picking up! A good switch up I guess.
Enjoy the Journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment