
This picture has nothing to do with this post... I stumbled upon it tonight while looking through pictures and it made me smile really big. BUT the "time" I am talking about is the END OF THE SEMESTER!!! In the next 10 days I have a lot to do, but then I get a week off. :) It will be the best break between semesters EVER. My first week married to my best friend. I kinda like him a whole lot. It is a little twitter-pating.
Wednesday
- Set up for preschool x1
Thursday:
- Portfolio for HFED 380 Due
Monday:
- Preschool Portfolio Due
- Finish the quilt for sewing
- Written final for sewing Due
NEXT Tuesday-Saturday:
- Performance final for sewing
- Find shoes for my wedding
- SPED Final
- White Glove Cleaning
- Moving
- Decorating for the reception
- Pictures
- 'Getting married... No big deal.
Enjoy the Journey.
1 comment:
So excited!!! I kinda forget to check your blog sometimes, you know that? So, I'm sorry for being slow. But 1 week from tomorrow you will be married! Welcome to the BEST club ever. Well, maybe besides motherhood? I don't know because I'm not a part of it, yet. :)
Post a Comment