Sunday, April 3, 2011

um....



Has anyone noticed how low my countdown is? just. sayin. It is a very happy thing. It was nice to go home and be with family for conference. This is the first conference that I have been home during since I went to college! I have been in Utah for all but my first one when I just stayed in Rexburg. One of my favorite moments from this weekend was when Jared and I were sitting together and Julia came over and sat with us. She grabbed Jared's cheeks and kissed his lips, then turned and did the same to me. Then she was just talking to him and said "Say cheese" he smiled and said "Cheese" she responded with "Silly Jared, there isn't a camera!" I laughed really hard! She is only 2!!!! Another favorite moment from this weekend was when I was woke up by my mom on Saturday and she handed me Parley. Soon Parker was in with me laying and playing on my bed with me. Then Julia came in. She is just short enough that she couldn't get on my bed, so Parker got down and gave her a boost right under her bum. She got up and sat on top of me and excitedly exclaimed "Parker got me up here. He is SOOOO strong!" with a huge smile. I had all 3 of Chad and Lisa's kids with me for 20 minutes just playing and playing "Lizards" while I still hadn't gotten out of bed. It was so wonderful! I love those kids!!!
Less than one week! Life is wonderful! I just need to finish:


Before Wednesday:
  • Preschool Portfolio Due
  • Finish the quilt for sewing
  • Finish Written Final for Sewing
  • HFED 380 Final
  • SPED Final
  • White Glove Cleaning
  • Moving
  • Ring to the jewelers and picked up again
Then the rest.....
  • Decorating for the reception
  • Pictures
  • 'Getting married... No big deal.
Enjoy the Journey.

No comments: