Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lists.



I make lists. That is what helps me get everything done and keep myself from going crazy. I also put everything in my planner. I have to be organized or I go crazy. Here is my TO DO list for the next 18 days:
  • Take the Excel Ed Tech Test
  • Meet with Sis. Empey about our Grant
  • Finish final draft of grant
  • 5 year plan
  • Grant Presentation
  • Set up for preschool x3
  • Finish my knit jacket
  • 4-H day camp
  • Service Learning Paper
  • Finish Portfolio for HFED 380
  • Finish Preschool Portfolio
  • Start/finish the quilt for sewing
  • Written final for sewing
  • Performance final for sewing
  • Find shoes for my wedding
  • Find jewelry for my wedding
  • White Glove Cleaning
  • Moving
  • Decorating for the reception
  • Pictures
  • Getting married... No big deal.
Enjoy the Journey.

No comments: