Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thankful

In the midst of all that is going on right now I need to take a moment and express my gratitude. I am truly blessed with so much and it is important that I realize this and write it down. Some things I am thankful for today:

  • My Husband who loves and cares for me no matter how stressed out I am. Who honors his priesthood and does all he can to help me.
  • A mom who lets me call and cry to her on my way home when I am at breaking point and want to quit.  
  • A dad who loves me and supports me, and the fact that I know this even when I am just calling to cry to my mom.
  • The wonderful "landlords" we currently have. Being able to live with Julie and Jill and the kids is SUCH A BLESSING. They love us so much, and we love them so much too.
  • A family that loves me and supports me, even if they live miles away.
  • An Education, and teachers who have always cared about me.
  • Nephews and a Niece who call me and want to talk to me even when I am so busy I can't talk or even call them back. Just knowing that they tried simply makes my day.
  • A healthy body.
  • A comfy warm bed to sleep in every night.
  • Food for my belly.
  • Clothes to wear.
  • That I don't have to drive in the traffic EVERY morning.
  • The gospel.
  • The new Relief Society book. (we just got them on Sunday and I am already loving it.)
  • General Conference and the chance we have to hear from church leaders who love us so much and want to help us back to our Heavenly Father.
  • My Savior, Jesus Christ. And the fact that He knows everything. He knows that I am doing my best and that I can make it through.
  • That I only have 24 days of actual teaching left, 39 days until Student Teaching is done and I have finished my college education.
Enjoy the Journey.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

I am THANKFUL for you! Those calls do me more good than you! I LOVE YOU!