It is 10 a.m. and I am home? What? I don't have class, school, anything? It is true! I am officially done with my college degree, I just have to wait for it to be mailed to me! Which means it is time to get ready for Christmas! We spent Thanksgiving in Idaho between our parents houses and visiting lots of friends. :) It was a good break but we are looking forward to Jared's Christmas break which will be a longer vacation for us. It is just good to go home. :) Jared is at class this morning and Jill does preschool in the basement on Tuesday and Thursday. So I was just sitting here on their computer looking at what pictures she has and decided I should update from some recent happenings.
Jared found a deal on Ninja blenders so eh bought some to sell and one for us to keep. It was his new favorite toy (since then it has been replaced... for a later post).
He was so excited to turn it on.
Pure joy on that face.
Movie nights on our bed... that is until we fall asleep or are about to so I kick them out! :)
Pumpkin carving... Jared was disappointed that I just painted mine.
Notice the face and the gloves, this is how she feels about carving a pumpkin.
The finished products. (yes mine turned out scary.... but if you can't see her mouth it doesn't look half bad.)
Around here for halloween we had some characters... Savanna the nerd. (that is Jare's shirt under her sweater)
Kennedy the Indian, Jill made this costume for her!
Kennedy's group of friends. Jared took them around, for the first part he rode his bike, then they came back to grab the van and I jumped in with him. This is his 3rd year in a row taking them... he is a good man.
Kayden and his friend. Kayden borrowed Jared's costume and we modified it to make it fit. :)
Then we came home to this... of course you have to trade!
Kayden had his Court of Honor a few Sundays ago and we were able to attend. We are so proud of him!
Enjoy the Journey.











2 comments:
What is a Ninja blender? I think I want/ need one! how much are they??
Matt's brother and mom both have Ninjas, and I've been eyeing them!!
Post a Comment