Jared blessed Emery on July 8 in the backyard of my Aunt's home. Her blessing was beautiful and Heavenly Father has great things in store for her. Jared did a great job. It was a beautiful morning and we had a lot of family and friends there to support us. I am grateful that Heavenly Father has blessed us with this little miracle! We love that she came to our family.
The men that stood in the circle.
Banks family picture
Grandkids
Auntie Julisa
Grandma and Grandpa Fielding
Some of my other mothers
These were the shoes I wore my blessing day.
The crochet blanket my mom made for her and in other pictures you can see a lace blanket. The lace blanket is from my mom's wedding veil and it was used on my blessing day too.
My mom and I made her dress (mostly my mom), but it turned out beautiful and I love it!
One proud dad-who is also wrapped around her finger.
Great Grandma and Grandpa Fielding
Gramme
4 Generation picture.
The Fielding family
The extended Fielding family.
Enjoy the Journey.





1 comment:
Such a sweet girl! Congrats to you! love all the pics, I need to check your blog more often! love you!
Post a Comment