Thursday, October 10, 2013

Dishes, Tigers, and Projects



The other day I couldn't get the place where the soap goes in the dishwasher to stay closed. It NEEDED to be run, but I couldn't figure it out. I emailed Jared about it but he said he'd look at it when he got home.So what did I do? Wash them by hand. When he came home he told me that he had apparently misread the email, all that needed to be fixed was it needed to be turned to "off" to stay shut. Oh well. We have very clean dishes now. :)


The girlie loves her tigers. This is where they have been sitting for a few days, she'll get up and play with them, get down from the chair and then do something else, only to come back later. :)






The next door neighbor turned 3 and brought us cupcakes. The girlie was so happy.


We're just starting to sand our bed! I'm so excited. When we moved we decided we wanted it stained darker, so it's been sitting in our garage for the last two months. Our goal is to get it done by the end of the month!

Enjoy the Journey.

No comments: