These are terribly out of order and I don't feel like fixing them, but here are some snipits of the last month-yea for cell phones.
Jared went to the Brandon Sanderson signing last week, he got book number 51 so he was pretty excited.
The girlie is so grown up.
She loves HSM.
I love this girl.
A post will come about this blanket, but this blanket is now the cuddle blanket Emery thinks-I'm ok with that.
A pony tail makes her too old.
We stopped at Pet Smart the other night on our way to the store. We were the coolest parents.
The girlie was skyping with Auntie Julisa.
Happy October 1st.
Playing at the playground.
The girlie loves to read scriptures right next to daddy.
Emery and Sophie. Sopeie (3) came over to play from next door. They got on our bed, and it was so cute, Emery seemed so old.
On our walk to Jill's.
The girlie loves the Jonas Brothers almost as much as Granpa....
She was naked because we kept trying on different things, trying to figure out what to keep out and what to put away. She loved being the elephant.
She did not like being a horse.
Trying to put deodorant on.
New love for peanut butter!
She loves taking care of her babies (they were mine when I was little).
Enjoy the Journey.






















No comments:
Post a Comment