Sorry again for them being so blurry. Here is a little cell phone update from our last week.
In April we were at DI and they had a text survey to get 20% off your purchase (I know it's DI, but we did it anyways). I got a phone call while we were at G&G Jones that I had won a $25 gift card for participating! WOOT!
This one is terribly blurry, but she figured out where her fingers go....
We've had a few lazy mornings lately with a teething girlie.
Her hair s getting soooooo long!
We barely made it to the car before she grabbed this and ripped it open!
She's getting so old!
A project for redecorating. Thanks Debbie for teaching me to mix the PERFECT reds!
While we were shopping this weekend the girlie got a little tired...
Enjoy the Journey.









No comments:
Post a Comment