Dear Girlie,
Today at 5ish a.m. I woke up to dad calling me from your bedroom as you were throwing up.... again. This happened last week and I felt terrible for you as you were so miserable, but acting like a champ! You started throwing up every ten minutes, just clear mucus like stuff, and it lasted for two hours. Then you spaced it out, and you ended up throwing up 17 times today. I felt bad, but once again you acted like a champ. You only cried a little, but we would pat your back and tell you "you're doing great! Keep going! Get it out! Awesome!" I never thought I'd cheer for someone throwing up, but today I did. Your poor tummy! It started at the other end too, and you went through about 7 or 8 poopy diapers today.
At about 8 this morning we were able to take a nap together on the couch for about 2 hours. You woke up and acted fine the rest of the day. Because the day started so early though, it seemed to stretch on forever.
Thirty minutes ago you started to get sleepy, dad asked if we should take you up and put you to bed; I refused. I just held you girlie, and you quickly fell asleep. Your body needs rest, and after such a sad morning I'm glad I get to just hold you and watch you sleep. You're growing up so fast, and you get prettier everyday. You'll even be 17 months old tomorrow! I don't know how that happened so quickly!
I'm so blessed to be your mom, you teach me new things everyday!
I love you sweet girlie.
Mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment