(I wrote this post two weeks ago but didn't get to publish it because I wanted to take the picture to add to it)
Dear Girlie,
Last night we went to our stake center dedication. Our stake was created about a year ago, so we needed our own stake center because of the growing stake.
You were amazed. You kept looking at the lights and pointing to them saying "Wow." You held the hymn books and marveled at the "newness" of them as you flipped through them as you would any. You were well behaved and did a pretty good job staying quiet except when you would look up in amazement and tried to share that with everyone.
I am learning new things from you everyday and am so glad you're mine!
Thank you for reminding me of the sacredness of our Heavenly Father's church buildings, and to marvel at the fineness of the craftsmanship and workmanship that goes into them.
Love,
Mom

No comments:
Post a Comment