Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Dear Girlie,

I just realized I forgot to tell you what the Dr. at Primary's said about your spots. She officially diagnosed them as "mystery rash" and put you on a cream and a medicine. From the questions she asked me it sounds like your little body has reacted to something and it is stuck in the cycle of reacting and they won't go away.

We got the medicines and you're a champ at taking them. Daddy is so good at remembering to give your medicine every night but I need to do better at remembering to put the cream on you. You don't have as many spots but you still have spots. They went away for a few days, but they're back. We're hopeful though that they will still go away and that your little body will return to normal.

Also Da-e went on a business trip a couple of weeks ago and you missed him so bad. You loved talking to him on the computer but were so happy when he came home, and so was mom. I'm glad he doesn't go away often on trips but he had a fun time.

You're growing so fast and I want to slow time down, but I can't so I'm just trying to enjoy every single day getting to stay at home with you.

I love you girlie,

Mom.

No comments: