There was an open house for the new instacare that is about to open by the American Fork Hospital. It sounds really lame and I was skeptical when Jared told me about it, but then he showed me the flyer we got in the mail and it sounded like fun. We got a few freebies: band-aids, cinch bags, hand sanitizer, etc. Every "stop" there was some kind of fun activity and you collected stickers to enter for the door prizes. At the very end they had parfaits! It was a fun and FREE activity!
Life-size operation.
Whack-a-Snack
Blow up lungs.
(I chopped 7ish inches off of my hair! It feels soooo nice!)
This picture is not a good one of Jared but we all had a fun time and were glad we went!
Enjoy the Journey.







1 comment:
Your hair looks great! I can't believe it grows so fast. Seriously. Wasn't it shorter than that at my wedding?
Post a Comment