Friday, May 23, 2014

Bugged...

A few weeks ago I told my friend that I would bring her dinner. I knew she was expecting, although she hadn't told me yet, and was so worn out and tired all of the time. I decided I would try a new recipe for Cheddar Broccoli Soup that looked super easy. I made it, took her dinner and came home and started getting enough for us to all eat. Emery dumped her entire bowl down her leg and onto the floor on accident so things got delayed. After I had ate about a cup I told Jared that  the little black bits that looked like broken off broccoli weren't broccoli I didn't think. He went upstairs and got a magnifying glass and confirmed my suspicion. My brand new bag of broccoli was BUGGED. I was sick to my stomach. I was too embarrassed to call my friend so I had Jared call her. Luckily she hadn't ate yet so we told her to just throw it away. I was sick to my stomach for the rest of the night. They were TINY bugs, but bugs none the less. We called Sam's the next day and they gave us a $20 gift card. 

I've never had an "embarrassing moment" before, and now I do! Plus a good story to share!



Enjoy the Journey.

No comments: