We got to babysit "Baby Cory", it was so fun! We love him! All Em wanted to do was hold him and he just wanted to run away!
A quick trip to the dino museum with dad!
Rockin the hat. She was so proud of herself.
My bologna has a first name, it's o-s-c-a-r...
Apparently this is one of Jared's bucket list items and we stumbled upon it and checked it off!
She hates it when I blowdry my hair.
Our longest days are when it is 9 a.m. and she's already asking for "Da-e".
She loves the dino museum!
This dress was given to her by a family Jared home teaches. It's cuter in person!
Thanksgiving Point Farm.
Best $5 investment we've had this summer so far!
My helper when I get ready in the mornings!
Watermelon for breakfast is totally and completely acceptable.
She only ever sat in this chair about five time and two of the times she put it up on the couch and the chair.
Mom bought her new shades when we went shopping with Granma!
She took Granma clothes to try on.
She likes to smell Jared's bike tires when we walk out into the garage.
Yogurt with honey bunches of oats are a new favorite!
Leland is one of Emery's new BFF's.
I got a nasty eye infection..... believe it or not my eye did get worse than this. yuck.
Jessica was so kind to watch her while I ran to the eye dr. Emery didn't even care that I left!
Story of my life lately... I've made 12 batches this season so far and still need to get a few more done tomorrow!
This girlie got sick and hated her meds. This is what she did every single time. And she had to have it 2x a day.
She loves that Leland has a pool... even when it is 50 degrees outside.
I went with Jessica to a quilting show that her dad was a vendor at so we got in free. The quilting on this quilt and the one below (two different but same fabrics) was incredible!
I recently bought a quilting machine for an incredible deal, and this really makes me want to keep learning and improving my skill and eventually get one I can program. These two were done by a robot machine but they were so incredible.
Enjoy the Journey.





























No comments:
Post a Comment