Thursday, May 1, 2014

More Easter



Easter Sunday we headed to Julie and Jill's for egg dying, dinner and an egg hunt. Emery LOVED dying the eggs!




She was so proud of her egg!


Savanna's teaching her the art of "selfies" young.





This is how she feels when she's jumping. She gets so excited.


She LOVED finding the eggs! Her basket was overflowing and she was the happiest! Everyone else was trying to find the money eggs so Emery and I had the back yard to ourselves, when they came back from the front they noticed she'd collected most of the eggs. 




Look at these eggs mom!


Yes, her dress does have bikes on it! My mom and I hit a killer sale at JCP and ended up getting 16 things for less than $50 with sales and coupons. Best deal you ask? My $5 peacoat that had an original $200 sticker on it. BOOM! 


I love this girlie! 

(side note/story, see on her right nostril -left looking at the pic- she has a scab. While we were at Jared's church ball game she face bounced/fell down three steps and banged herself up pretty good. She only wanted "Ama" after it happened and my mom and I were pretty surprised she didn't do more damage!)

Enjoy the Journey.

No comments: