THAT'S how many hours I have left before my internship is COMPLETE. That's correct, my 160 hours are almost done! Then I won't have to worry about the assignments that go with it, but will just get to decorate cool cakes!
A few side notes: I am so excited to go to conference this weekend! We are going to try to get into the Saturday morning session is what Jared told me today. TWO WEEKS from today Jared will be on a plane on his way to BRAZIL. That is strange to think about! THREE WEEKS from Friday and I will be back at school ready to start a new semester! Everything is going to be different and I am so excited!
2 comments:
Yeah for you and Yeah for Jared! YEAH!!!
BTW love the music selection. It is a happy mix that I find quite to my liking. Oh happy day
Post a Comment