Thursday, October 14, 2010

Habits

Today I was thinking about habits that I have had/have broken random I know but what else do you think about in the class "Issues in Global Climate Change"?
  • Biting my nails- this is a habit that I have broken and am so glad. I love having long nails that I can paint-I am a French tip kind of a girl and feel so dainty when my nails are painted.
  • Doodling- this is a habit that I has increased lately. All growing up my mom would doodle when she would talk on the phone. Lately in class my notes have been decorated with flowers, squiggles, any random shape that I feel like drawing.
  • Running: this is a habit that I am trying to make. I have been doing pretty good, but sometimes I still feel like I am slacking. I am in need of breaking in my running shoes faster than just when I wear them to run-any ideas?
  • (side note as I write this I am at a test review for that class- my teacher is making all kinds of random dumb jokes... we are all up too late trying to study because we find him funny.)
  • Making my bed: I used to be terrible at doing this but now my OCD has taken over and I have it done every morning before I leave for class.
These are just a few of my random habits. But they are what make me me! What are the other random habits you have noticed that I have or what are yours?

Enjoy the Journey.

2 comments:

JareBear said...

One habit I have developed is not making my bed... ;)

Carrie said...

Thanks for your example in making your bed. Honestly, I'm just too lazy to do it every day since it's so hard to make the top bunk.