Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Parley Walker Banks

I got a new nephew on Sunday! Congrats Chad and Lisa. I wish that I could be there to hold him!!! I keep trying to figure out how to get down there earlier than Thanksgiving!

Stats:

7lbs 2 oz
19.5 in
5:45(ish) p.m. (their time zone)

When I get the ok I will post some pictures. For now I am so excited and hope that he gets to come home from the hospital soon! It has been so much fun to talk to Parker and Julia about him. They both love him so much already. I love the way Julia says his name and tells me he is little.
Chad and Lisa-I LOVE YOUR CHILDREN!!! Thanks for always being willing to share them with me. They always brighten my day. I can't wait to skype with little Parley soon!

Enjoy the Journey.

No comments: