Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A few pictures

I was looking at my pictures and found some ones from this semester that I never posted on here that I have been meaning to as well as some new ones. These are in no particular order!


Kelsee and I decided to have a matching day!

Rain Boots- $6.24 at Target! I was so excited because they had 3 pair and they were all my size, these are the ones that I picked, and I love them! During Thanksgiving break I got liners for them so that I can still wear them in the winter! :)


My friend Elizabeth and I had a presentation in our Intro to FCS (my major) that we did on cake decorating. We figured it would be rude to decorate a cake in front of them and not give them something so we made them cupcakes to enjoy!


On Thanksgiving day I got to play in the snow with Parker and Julia! I love these kids so much and am so glad I got to see them! Parker and I were best friends that day and hearing Julia call my name makes me smile so big!


I was also able to hold Parley and make him smile really big! This boy is growing too fast for the amount of time that I get to see him! He is definitely Chad and Lisa's!


On Saturday we made a quick trip to Morgan, Utah to attend Parley's blessing. (For all of you who think that I always look perfect take note of the bad hair day-yikes-at least they caught it on camera for you!)


This was on the corner by Broulim's. Yup-that is a hand and a Jamba cup carved out of snow!

Enjoy the Journey.

1 comment:

DaNae Barnard said...

I love Kelsee Gates. Okay, so I hardly know her, but she was in my group for FDSCI and she is awesome! You are lucky to have her as a roommate! :)