Really this post is about the end of the semester, but today in my textiles class I realized how good it is to eat a crunch candy bar with wheat thins... one of those sweet and salty things! :)
Well It is the end of the semester! 2 weeks from today and I will be done! That is a very happy thought! I am counting the days! Here is my to do list for the last of it! (split up by days things are due)
Monday 6
- New Testament-DONE
- FDENG 201 Real World Evidence
- Guest Speaker Report (101)
Tuesday 7
- FDSCI Pre class 23-DONE
- FDSCI test 3 redo
- Textiles quiz-DONE
- Capstone-DONE
- Exam Review FDSCI
- Tie Dye in class-MY MAJOR IS AWESOME!
Wednesday 8
- 3-4 pg Out with the Old paper-DONE
- New Testament
- Teach New Testament (group)
- 8 pg New Testament group paper-DONE
- Free Resource Presentation (101)
- HFED 205 Final-DONE
Thursday 9
- FDSCI Pre class 24
- FDSCI Test 4
- FDSCI Study group
- Textiles ch. 20
- Capstone
Friday 10
Monday 13
- New Testament
- 5 pg religion paper and journal due (FDREL190)
- 100 files (101)- DONE
Tuesday 14
- Capstone
- Textiles 21-22
- FDSCI Final
Wednesday 15
- New Testament
- New Testament Final
- Reflection paper (101)
Thursday 16
- White glove cleaning?
Friday 17
- BYU-Idaho Center Dedication (yes this is required for my religion class-like I wouldn't go be in the presence of President Eyring, Elder Nelson, and Elder Bednar anyways?)
- Convocation
Saturday 18
- Graduation!!!! :)
Some of you may think that I am silly for putting this on here but it helps keep me organized and makes me feel good when I can check things off! It will be a busy next couple of weeks but hopefully I can get a lot of this done this weekend! :)
Enjoy the Journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment