Thursday, December 9, 2010

Closer Still!!!!


I keep on trucking on... making it closer-this time I erased everything that I have done-it is good just to see a few things on my to do list!!!!
Monday 13
  • 5 pg religion paper and journal due (FDREL190)
Tuesday 14
  • FDSCI Final
Wednesday 15
  • New Testament
  • New Testament Final
  • Reflection paper (101)
Thursday 16
  • White glove cleaning?
Friday 17
  • BYU-Idaho Center Dedication (yes this is required for my religion class-like I wouldn't go be in the presence of President Eyring, Elder Nelson, and Elder Bednar anyways?)
  • Convocation
Saturday 18
  • Graduation!!!! :)
Some of you may think that I am silly for putting this on here but it helps keep me organized and makes me feel good when I can check things off! It will be a busy next couple of weeks but hopefully I can get a lot of this done this weekend! :)

Enjoy the Journey.

No comments: