Sunday, December 12, 2010

Amazing

As the newest contributor to this great blog, I'd like to take you behind the scenes and show you the amazing and amazingly gorgeous person that makes it all happen
This, is the one and only Kara Michele Banks. Although extremely gorgeous, she is still wonderfully kind, smart, gentle, caring and selfless. She is always worried more about others than herself. To prove my point, I draw your attention to the fact that she has never done a post on how wonderful she is, only about others (If needed, I can do a post on how amazing I am to show that I'm nowhere near).
I know, i know, the beauty is near overwhelming, but for that to cause me to sell her short would be a shame upon me. She works hard everyday to get straight A's in her schooling, while caring for and worrying about her many friends and family. Kara, you are amazing. The End.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Wow Jared a contibutor... you are moving up in the world.
p.s. Your sucking up is a bit obvious, though your statements are true, try more subtle next time.

Carrie said...

Ha ha. Awesome post Jared. Thanks for taking us "behind the scenes." It's true, Kara is amazing.