After we checked out on Wednesday we headed to BYU for Jared to go to class. I sat outside and read while he was in his first class. Then I went with him to his second and read. Then during his third class I met up with my friend from EFY Cecily. After he was out of class we went to Fuddruckers for lunch.

I wasn't feeling well after we ate so our plans changed and we ended up just going back to our hotel. We were there for a while and I took a nap while Jared studied. Then that night I went to Julie and Jill's house and hung out while he went and took a test. The weather was crazy!!! It was raining and blowing, madness honestly. We stopped by Wal*Mart and got cereal and milk because it sounded sooo good to both of us. On Thursday we had plans to go to the temple with Jordan and Cahlin. We were 3 minutes from their house when Jordan text and said they weren't going. We ended up going to their house anyways and waking them up. Then they were telling us about their new game "Ticket to Ride" (we are addicted now). After they explained it they said "Well now we have to play." So we went up to change out of our dress clothes and play. When I pulled out my pants to put them on-I realized that Jared can't tell the difference between his jeans and mine! Yup- he brought me his jeans to wear.


We played a few games with Jordan and Cahlin before heading back to our hotel to get me clothes. We stopped by Roxberry and got smoothies and cinnamon almonds. We headed back to BYU to go to the Carl Bloch Exhibit.



It was awesome!!! It was such an amazing thing to experience and the paintings are incredible. You could see the cracking in the paint because of age. After we went to the exhibit we went to the bookstore to see if they had malt balls-a hunt we were on for a long time. We ended up finding a collection of rubber duckies. It was so funny. We picked our favorites.



Then we headed back to our hotel. We were there for a bit then changed our clothes and headed to get dinner.

I wanted Cafe Rio so we stopped there and got me a burrito and chips and salsa. Then we saw an Arbys and Jared wanted that. We ordered his food and then the guy at the window gave us an extra sandwich. He said it was a new one and that he wanted us to try it and let us know what we thought. We asked if he was the manager and he said "in training." He was so nice. After we grabbed dinner we headed to Julie and Jill's to eat and do some laundry (they were out of town on spring break as of that morning).

(This poster is from the museum at BYU-it was another exhibit. Jared picked it up and said "I want you!") We went back to our hotel that night to wake up early Friday morning. On Friday we checked out of our hotel and headed back to Idaho. We watched Parker and Julia for a bit then took them to Jared's where we started packing stuff up. The rest of that day was spent moving into our trailer. (That is a post for another day! I will do pictures or a video tour of our trailer.)
Enjoy the Journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment