Sunday, June 5, 2011

Thoughts.

I have had a lot on my mind lately. I have been thinking about how life is hard and how it isn't fair. I have been overwhelmed with school, life, friends, etc. I have been experiencing feeling of inadequacy and like I can't do it. But through many sources I have been reminded of the Eternal Perspective, as it was put in a Priesthood blessing that I was given yesterday by my sweet husband. I am thankful for his worthiness and willingness to exercise the Priesthood that he holds in our home everyday. I am so blessed to have such a strength and example in my life. Heavenly Father has given me trials-ones that are unique and tailored to me, my personality, and my temperament. I know this. BUT I also know that He will NOT give me anything that I cannot handle. In thinking about this I was reminded of NieNie. After surviving a plane crash where 80% of her body was burned her life has been changed. She now deals with her trial everyday, but she has an incredible perspective of what the Plan really is and a greater eternal perspective. I encourage you to watch her Mormon Message here. Jared and I watched it and we were in awe. Her trial is tailored to her, it is something that many of us may not be able to handle but Heavenly Father knows that she can handle it. Heavenly Father knows that I can handle the trials that I have been given. It just takes faith on my part to remember that I can handle them as well. After watching the Mormon Message from NieNie I saw the link to another Mormon Message by Elder Holland Good Things to Come from this talk. I can make it through. I can finish this semester and will be able to finish my student teaching. I will be able to get over situations with friends, and other daily things that happen. Heavenly Father has given me and will continue to give me the power to do the things that I need to do to pass through my trials. Heavenly Father knows that I can do it, it is just me proving to myself that I can do it. We all can do it. We just need to turn to Him and ask for the strength we need. It may not be easy-I am not saying that it will be because I know just how hard it can be sometimes, but it will be worth it and we will grow and become stronger from it. I know that Christ lives and that I have a loving Heavenly Father who loves me. I know that my Savior died on the cross for me so that I can repent, but also draw strength from Him as I go through trials in my life. You can make it. you can get through whatever you are experiencing right now. You must just create eyes to seeWhat Heaven Sees in You.

You can.

Enjoy the Journey.

No comments: