Wednesday, June 8, 2011

So True.


I stole this quote/image from my friend Carrie's blog. It is so true. We think that we can make plans and a list of things that will happen in our life but Heavenly Father sometimes has other plans for us. I have realized this in my own life. I planned on being done with school and possibly working on getting my cosmetology license before I got married. Jared planned on going on a mission before he got married. BUT Heavenly Father had other plans for us. We don't know why things were supposed to happen the way that they did but they were. We KNOW that we did what we were supposed to. We may still not understand why, but we are having a fun time trying to figure it out!

Enjoy the Journey.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Glad you liked it. :) I thought it was awesome.