Life is wonderful here in pregnancy land. I am feeling great, sleeping great no complaints!! My belly is still pretty non existent but I am totally okay with that! My maternity jeans are still too big, my normal jeans are now too small though. If I wear maternity shirts they make my belly look slightly bigger, but nothing terrible. I just mix my wardrobe with non maternity and maternity. Luckily I have a lot of clothes that are cut so they work and look like maternity shirts, and my sister told me that I need to go through her closet because she has some shirts like that too she will loan me. All in all life is great!
How far along? 26 Weeks
Total weight gain: 4 lbsMaternity clothes? mixed
Sleep: GREAT!!!
Miss Anything? nope
Movement: lots!
Food cravings: Milk, fruit, but not major "cravings" just things that sound good but I don't ever HAVE to have them.
Anything making you queasy or sick: meat
Gender: Girl
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Jared being able to feel her as much as I do, she still can hide from him some!
Enjoy The Journey.

No comments:
Post a Comment