(on the 4th) Jared asked me on a hot date to Chili's and the park, topped off with DI. :) I am trying to get better about bringing our camera and taking pictures!! I know it will be constant in June, but I need to document the times before that too. I am not a fan of pictures of me right now because I feel like my face looks fat in pictures. I don't feel that way when I look in the mirror, so I don't know what is going on.
Of course a belly shot. :) (35.5 wks)
I will post pictures another time of our park adventure-they are on the other camera which isn't here right now. Also during our park adventure this girl recognized jared from at least 30 yards away he had a class with while we were engaged. Turns out their great grandpas are cousins-pretty exciting but it was crazy trying to get it figured out!
Enjoy the Journey.
I will post pictures another time of our park adventure-they are on the other camera which isn't here right now. Also during our park adventure this girl recognized jared from at least 30 yards away he had a class with while we were engaged. Turns out their great grandpas are cousins-pretty exciting but it was crazy trying to get it figured out!
Enjoy the Journey.

No comments:
Post a Comment