I realized as I was falling asleep last night it has been a while since I updated the blog. Here are some updates on what is going on in our life:
-School: Jared is in week 4 of the Spring term-His finals are the 13/14 of June. He is crazy busy so I try to spend as much time with friends as possible so that he can get his homework done as quickly as possible with minimal distractions. He is doing great in his classes despite one of the teachers not being very good. He had a test last weekend, has one this weekend, and another one next weekend. Last weekend I was leaving and opened the bathroom door to say bye to him (he was in the shower) I caught him poking his head out looking at his paper he had sitting on the back of the toilet-studying. He studied so hard last weekend!
-Ebay/Craigslist/KSL: I am keeping (or trying to keep up) on the craigslist/ksl side of it. We have sold a few things there lately, but not a ton. I always like it when big things sell! As for Ebay we have a few packages going out every few days or so. Every time packages leave it excites me because it means they are out of my house! :) Also this month Jared has sold 6 bikes! He has 2 more in Idaho and 1 more here, but getting that number down before the summer buying season starts is a huge blessing. Last week he sold a bike and we were so excited. We picked up a bike box and Jared got it packaged. He checked his email right before he pushed print and the guy emailed and said that he "bought the wrong bike" our question "how do you buy and PAY for the wrong bike?" Anyways we ended up canceling the transaction but it sold a few hours later! We were so excited! This brings me to our next update...
-Garage Sales: The season has started!!!! Friday and Saturday mornings you will find us up early and looking for great deals. We have already found a few things that we have been asked to-like Bread pans for Karissa we totally paid NOTHING FOR! Got them thrown in with something else. Also I found my mom 3 skeins of yarn. She just started crocheting with this kind and they run about $4 a piece. My price for all 3 you ask? 25 CENTS!!!! I am a rockstar! ;) Jared has found some awesome deals as well for ebay stuff! I love when he can list it quickly and then it sells within 12 hours-get it in and move it out!!!
-Crafting: I have been making more of the bags with the ties on them. We had a RS service auction and that is what I brought. They had to pick out their own fabric and I would make it but I made it within 24 hours of getting the fabric. I also taught someone else in the ward how to make it and now she wants a serger- I don't blame her. :)
-The baby: She is doing great and growing! I will do an update later today (I promise) and include a picture.
Enjoy the Journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment