Monday, May 7, 2012

Idaho Ward Baby Shower

My sister and Carol Messick threw me a baby shower for those who are in Shelley. It was so fun and they put a lot of hard work into it! The food was amazing (especially the "pizza" that Carol forgot to put out so I got to take it home), the company was great, our little one was SPOILED, advice cards were full of laughter, in the end I was exhausted! Thanks to all who came and supported us! (Somehow my mom managed to escape the camera... But I think Karissa had her camera too, so hopefully!)
 Traditional quilt tying! I actually didn't tie a knot, but this is what we do instead of playing games. (Funny Becky and Julie are there together-the same thing happened at my family bridal shower.)

 Friends!
 My adorable Grandma (and a nice shot of Becky chewing)
 Anderson Girls!
 Apparently Jared's and my sister are more alike than we knew. :)


Enjoy the Journey.

1 comment:

Becky said...

That is just a great picture of me!