(I had actually already gotten in bed but put clothes back when I remembered to take the pic. And of course a cell phone pic so not amazing quality but it works.)
How far along? 40 Weeks
Total weight gain: 25ish I thinkMaternity clothes? Yes
Sleep: Yes, but interrupted by 2-3 bathroom trips. :)
Miss Anything? A large wardrobe
Movement: She just shifts from side to side, staying mostly on the right. At night she moves around gently like crazy while Jared puts his hand on her.
Food cravings: A hamburger, cereal.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Only the normal things that I think smell gross.
Gender: Girl
Belly Button in or out? barely in, Jared checks it by the Hour sometimes!
Wedding rings on or off? off, Jared's extra band
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Meeting her! We are just so anxious but everyday means more homework done and closer to the term ending for Jared.
Enjoy the Journey.

No comments:
Post a Comment