Saturday, June 9, 2012

41 Weeks



How far along? 41 Weeks
Total weight gain: 25ish I think
Maternity clothes? Yes
Sleep: Yes, great the last 2 nights
Miss Anything? A large wardrobe
Movement: She has been in my ribs this week, I don't know why she decided this was fun all of the sudden but she did!
Food cravings: fruit
Anything making you queasy or sick: Only the normal things that I think smell gross.
Gender: Girl 

Belly Button in or out?
 the top half is flat the bottom is in.
Wedding rings on or off? off, Jared's extra band

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy
Looking forward to: Meeting her! Jared has all of his homework done and got his finals pushed back a few days! 

(UPDATE: On Thursday they stripped my membranes and I had lower back pain all day. I had 5 contractions in the first hour afterwards and then only a couple the rest of the day. I slept great that night and woke up well rested on Friday. Friday morning I lost my mucus plug, so it was encouragement by body was responding somewhat. Other than that I have felt normal. I am guessing she is staying put until she is served her eviction notice by the Dr. on Monday. They will call us when they are ready for us-Dr. Clark said it could be as early as 5 a.m. We are excited to meet her finally!!!)



Jared's "fashion glasses" I got for free at a garage sale. (terrible pic of me)

Enjoy the Journey.

No comments: