I am so thankful we only live 3.5 hours from our families. We love visiting often.
 |
| Actually before we came. She was the only one sleeping on our bed and we both thought it was pretty funny! |
 |
| Karissa took this (8/24) as she sat next to her in the back seat. |
 |
| (8/18) Napping with Aunt Karissa |
 |
| Even's apparently put this on and scared Kelly at 2:30 in the morning. |
 |
| (8/19) Stretched out snoozing at G&G Fieldings |
 |
| On Monday we made a trip to Micks... mmmm my tummy was happy. |
 |
| Beer-Battered Fries.... Need I say more? |
 |
| This came in the mail while we were there. It made me so happy. Crazy to think Parker starts Kindergarten tomorrow! |
 |
| This is apparently what she thought of Auntie Julisa today.... haha we all laughed and had to snap a picture. (8/26) |
Another great trip to Idaho! I did a much better job about packing light! I brought an extra pack of diapers just incase but I used the last one of the open ones (not the extra) for her diaper change right after we got home. I am getting good at this packing thing! (ha! Total chance on that one!)
It is always sad to leave family, but it gets easier a bit... kinda... okay I lied it never does. Jared goes back to school tomorrow and this is the first fall that I won't be going back. I love school. I love learning but I am so excited to teach in the home and not to have to teach outside the home. Here's to another year of school! (Jare graduates in April and then it will be MBA school sometime in the near future....)
Enjoy the Journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment