Quirks from TWO months:
*Loves to shower
*Still loves motion but now sleeps in the crib alone without the bouncer-unless she isn't very restful and then we use the bouncer to help her sleep
*Grunts when she fills her diaper (it is soo funny)
*Is almost too long for her 3 mo sleepers
*Goes to church and sleeps okay during it but behaves well. :)
*Smiling a ton!
*Follows people with her eyes
*Has yawns that are so big they seem bigger than her.
*Gets the hiccups a ton (lik 3x a day)-and they sound painful like hiccup burps. :(
*Still sleeps 7-8hours at night
*Loves the bumbo-it is great for her neck strength.
*Likes to lay on her back and talk to someone.
*Loves the motion of the TV
*Is okay on her tummy but still doesn't love it.
*Sucks on her hands (still doesn't love a binki)
3 comments:
and Mom for being brave enough to say something's not. I LOVE THE LAST PICTURE !
We have that same dress but in newborn size!
I don't know if my comment went through so I will try again. We have that same dress in newborn!
Post a Comment